County residents and property owners have several options for the disposal of their clean wood and yard waste:
1. Curbside Collection Services - Property owners may pay permitted haulers to collect yard waste at their "curbside." For more information, click here for Curbside Services.
2. Backyard Composting - For information and tips about composting, go to the UCCE Master Gardeners of Calaveras County website.
3. Burning - Check with the California Department of Forestry (CDF) and the
Calaveras County Air Pollution Control District regarding any burning restrictions, permits and hours.
4. Self Haul - Property owners may haul wood and yard waste to one of the local collection sites listed below.
5. FEES: $4.00 Cubic Yard (CY)
Download a Map of our facilities here